Daniel Lepage on Thu, 21 Jul 2005 18:55:49 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] JessicaCooper submits p184

On Jul 21, 2005, at 3.42 PM, automailer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

JessicaCooper has submitted a new proposal, p184.

---------------------------------
Proposal 184/0: Just one unimportant short topic [[joust]]
A Proposal by JessicaCooper
Last modified on nweek 94, nday 6

In the rule 3-19/2, under “Necromancer”, change “does not possess” to {{possesses}}. [[There seems to be some consensus that this was the intent, but I wasn’t sure. Thus, this is its own item, and a proposal, because it negates an existing rule. I believe it got voted down before, but I'm not sure it was a proposal, and I think it was part of a package.]]

That was not the intent. The intent was that Necromancers would be powerful, but could not hold their own Souls while doing so. They would thus need to find other ways of harvesting souls, perhaps by getting them off of other players; this would curb their powers and make it harder for them to gather the Souls of other living players.

--
Wonko

You can only be young once. But you can always be immature.
     -Dave Barry