Daniel Peter Lepage on Tue, 19 Jul 2005 09:08:27 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [auto] Peter amends p169

> "Daniel Peter Lepage" <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>>> Peter has amended p169.
>>> [[/1: I decided that Classes really fit this concept better than rooms
>>> do]]
>>
>> I actually liked them much better as rooms. I very much like the idea of
>> forcing a proposal through by punching somebody out and dragging them
>> into
>> the Dynamic Corner.
>
> Heh... that would be kind of amusing... But the flavor of it seemed
> really forced to me, somehow... Just, why would there be a conference
> room, with people redecorating things, in an old haunted house? And,
> they other things about forcing people's votes were classes, so it
> seemed a reasonable place.
>
> But if you can come up with a good way to integrate it in somehow, I'd
> be happy to change it back... Or I'll see if I can think of something
> after work.

Well, old haunted houses do have a reputation for messing with their
inhabitants' minds... maybe one room constantly shifts itself whenever
nobody's looking, and another makes its occupants feel incredibly sluggish
and cranky?

--
Wonko