Daniel Lepage on Sun, 17 Jul 2005 23:05:40 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Web site downness

On Jul 17, 2005, at 12.59 PM, Peter Cooper Jr. wrote:

eugman@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Since the is borked I'll  email my prop for you to look at.

I think you forgot the words "web site" or something in there.

But yeah, bnomic.org looks like Apache got reinstalled, or
something. And Wonko's gone this weekend, so it may be harder to blame
em for it :).

So, is there someone here who maintains that, and if so, would e care
to illuminate us on what's going on?

(We can deal with down time, it's just convenient to have a rough idea
of its extent so we can make appropriate arrangements for storing our
data elsewhere in the meantime (or more long-term) if needed.)

The person to contact is the old Administrator, David Smith. I've emailed him; I don't think he has time to watch these lists anymore. I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything.

I've also fixed the clock scripts to automatically stop at the end of the nweek.

--
Wonko

Good-bye. I am leaving because I am bored.
      -George Saunders, last words