Daniel Lepage on Tue, 12 Jul 2005 00:05:49 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Subgames.

On Jul 11, 2005, at 3.55 PM, Dan Schmidt wrote:

I think that a logical extention of the Class subgame
would be making player have HP and should a Player run
out of HP e loses eir Soul.

We could also bring back the Grid in a diffrent form.
Take a look at this:
http://lists.ellipsis.cx/archives/spoon-discuss/spoon-discuss-200406/ msg00007.html

Wow, I never expected that to pop up again.

Although bringing the Grid back in a different form would be interesting, I have another idea that I'm going to propose hopefully tomorrow (once I get the proposal written). It's for a game played on a different sort of map: each location is a room, and arbitrary connections run between rooms. More on that to come soon.

--
Wonko

The end move in politics is always to pick up a gun.
                -- Buckminster Fuller