eugman on Sun, 10 Jul 2005 12:35:22 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Subgames

Well what about  some more focus on classes?
Also what about a stock market kind of thing with floating prices on items that you can use.  Could call them commodities and they'd be like talismans but unrelated to spirituality. Play a game of stock market chicken.

Also since it seems we're getting rid of the grid I'll change my inundatron prop to something else soon.