flutesultan on Sat, 9 Jul 2005 18:19:11 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Ministries

   Since I'm new at this, I'm reluctant to jump into a Ministry position

   just yet. I'm becoming familiar with The Rules, but since some of

   the records haven't been updated recently (and understandably),

   I'd like to watch another nweek to make sure I can follow the

   mechanics. I'd probably need some initial guidance on altering

   the site displays (and my HTML is spotty if that's needed), but

   I have enjoyed my first few real weeks of participating and will

   certainly be willing to accept some of the burden of maintenance

   once I'm confident that I won't screw it up. Long experience as

   am electrician have taught me not to fool with the guts of

   something unless I know how it works.

   That aside, I like the game and feel that it has evolved to reflect

   the sense (of humor) and sensibilities of the participants. I look

   forward to continued game play and hope not to annoy too

   egregiously.

   Triller