Daniel Lepage on Thu, 7 Jul 2005 20:27:55 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] *awkward*

Sorry to see you go again.

If you ever remuster up the interest, you'll be welcome back.

I buy a Beer and drink it.

And throw the can at Glotmorf with the Force.

--
Wonko

P.S. As your last act as a Minister of B Nomic, would you mind forwarding any fort allocations people sent you to s-b?