Daniel Lepage on Sat, 2 Jul 2005 00:11:56 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] NDate 93.1 is a LIE! It is Ndate 92.12.

Ok, as deputy Minister of Damn Near Everything, I recognize that the clock turned off earlier today, and the time is currently nweek 92, nday 12. I turn my clock key back on, because I don't want too much slow down here. So everyone has an extra day to catch up and vote. Voting ends today at midnight UTC. That's 8:00PM EST on Saturday, July 2nd, for those of you on this side of the ocean.

The clock notification message happened because I was too late in fixing the Clock page. It's now fixed, and you can expect another such message tomorrow night.

--
Wonko