Daniel Peter Lepage on Fri, 1 Jul 2005 15:56:00 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-b] Re: [s-d] I'm leaving for weekend

That's ok, I didn't need another desert. I already have more than I can
deal with, thanks to my prototype M-Tek Dehydrofier X-5000 Suction Array.
Just one small button press, and it sucks more than ever before!

Anyway, it wasn't a vegetable sandwich. So in a certain metalogical sense,
I can't finish my vegetable and yet I already did.