Rainbow Wolfe on Wed, 29 Jun 2005 05:17:48 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] Not dead yet

Thought I'd start some activity. People were complaining nothing was
happening. :)

- RW

On 6/29/05, eugman@xxxxxxxxxxx <eugman@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Perhaps a limit on the amount of sections you can buy each grid period?
> I think I'll proposose something like that tomorrow.
> Also I think it's only fair I attempt to decimate rainbow for trying to
> attack me.
>

> > "Historical" might not have been the worst description for me for a
> while
> > there... anyway, I'm back and I've updated my Ministries. The most
> > interesting bit from that is that Eugene hit RainbowWolfe for 114 energy
> > last Grid Period, dealing 14 damage over eir Defense. Of course, that 14
> can
> > be bought right back with RW's income from eir fort... we either need
> less
> > fixable forts (perhaps not fixable at all) or more stuff on the Grid.
> >
> > Also, if I can, I open an election for the position of Death.
> >
> > [[BvS]]

The wonderful thing about email is, you can spend hours crafting and finely
tuning your sarcasm and wit for that perfect retort, only to have it appear
completely and utterly ignored.