Peter Cooper Jr. on Mon, 27 Jun 2005 14:20:56 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: NWeek 90 Results.

"Daniel Peter Lepage" <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> http://lists.ellipsis.cx/archives/spoon-business/spoon-business-200506/msg00057.html
>
> BTW, if you know the name or part of the body of the email, google
> searching is the way to go - search for something like "gremlins
> site:lists.ellipsis.cx". If you don't know the title, but you know the
> time period, go to http://lists.ellipsis.cx/archives/spoon-business/ to
> get a list by date or by thread for any given month.

Tacking on a inurl:spoon to the google search might help, too,
although you're probably not likely to find much else when searching
for something BNomic-related.

> This particular ballot results email had a funky title, 'cause things were
> crazy at the time. My apologies.

I think that things are crazy here at all times.

--
Peter C.
"I'm not trying to hack into the system! Or again!"