Peter Cooper Jr. on Thu, 23 Jun 2005 14:05:35 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: Webmaster's Poll

Rainbow Wolfe <rainbowdreamwolf@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> It probably could if there was a change to the page itself. I'd have to
> subscribe to each individual rules page. The main rules page is coded, I
> assume to parse information from elsewhere. I assume this is why I haven't
> had any mails to say it's been updated. Think I may be unsubscribed now
> though.

Well, all of the individual rule pages start with "Rules", so a regexp
like ^Rules or ^Rules.* ought to get them all. Probably subscribing to
just the main Rules page won't work very well, no.

--
Peter C.
"This document defines one particular type of MIME data, the