Peter Cooper Jr. on Wed, 8 Jun 2005 20:10:52 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [auto] BvS submits p117

automailer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> BvS has submitted a new proposal, p117.
>
> ---------------------------------
> Proposal 117/0: Baron von Skippy
> A Standard Proposal by BvS
> Last modified on nweek 91, nday 1
>
> [[I have no idea what it will do to make a proposal that shares a name
> with me, since I need to have a uniquely identifying name. I'm
> thinking it will do nothing and I'll replace this with something when
> it ceases to amuse me, but for now...]]

Well, there's nothing in the rules that describes proposals as having
names. The only things with names are the game, players, stories, and
entries in the nbrgd dctnry. Rule 3-9.2.D refers to the Title of a
proposal, but it's not really described anywhere. (It's one more
reason to vote for p116, as it defines the title of game-changing
objects.)

> This proposal is Baron von Skippy.

That's an interesting change to the state of the game. I don't think
it'll do much right now to have one game object be both a player and a
proposal. But it could be interesting.

--
Peter C.
"In fact, I'll go cancel some email right now."