Sonnet Nazi on Sun, 5 Jun 2005 17:37:01 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: Peter submits p116

Peter has submitted a new proposal, p116.

Change Rule 0-0 to the text
{{
At any time, regardless of the state of any time-keeping device in the
game, any player may submit a Tweak. A Tweak is a Game-changing
Object.

Legal Votes on a Tweak are SECOND, OBJECT, and ABSTAIN.

Eligible Voters on a Tweak are all players.

Casting a Vote on an Open Tweak is a legal Game Action regardless of
the state of any time-keeping device in the game.

1 real-world day after a Tweak is created, it becomes Open.

6 real-world days after a Tweak becomes Open, it becomes Historical.

When a Tweak becomes Historical, if it received at least two SECOND
Final Votes and received no OBJECT Final Votes, the Tweak Passes.
}}
Can I second my own tweak?  Twice?