Dan Schmidt on Sat, 4 Jun 2005 19:28:08 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Internomic

If we are ever going to try and start an internomic
market then now would be the best time. Blognomic
currently has a type or game object called an
Organisation which is sort of a cross between a
Socitity and a Talisman except that each one has an
unique ability. Many players of B Nomic would probly
want some and many players of Blognomic would probly
want Talismans/Souls. Also, instead of discussing the
subject to death perhaps we should actually DO
something. Therefore, if no one else has a better
sugestion I'll repropose the Nomic market rule in the
state it was in before it got repealed.