Daniel Lepage on Wed, 1 Jun 2005 16:10:01 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] CFIs

On Jun 1, 2005, at 3.31 PM, The Voice wrote:

The first Open CFIs is ruled REFUSED, and the second is ruled AGAINST.
 Appropriate wiki changes will be made as soon as it stops freakin'
out.

I dunno what's up with that. It seems to be a DNS error - I can still log into the server by other names, but the bnomic.org domain doesn't seem to be working.

Unfortunately, I'll be out of town for the next few days. I'll try to have voting and whatnot working properly on the server before I go, but I don't know what to do about the domain. I emailed Dave, who will hopefully know what to do.

--
Wonko

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
      -Albert Einstein