eugman on Fri, 27 May 2005 19:36:09 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] BvS submits p111

> On 5/27/05, eugman@xxxxxxxxxxx <eugman@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Two questions.
> > 1. why wouldn't anyone get rid of the fish like a hot potatoe and keep the
> > hundred genechips?
>

> They might want two?

I took a better look. It looked like it was a one time thing with the 150 and  flat rate of -50. nvm.

> 2.They should perhaps have to include the game action in the other two
> > languages for verification purposes.
>

> Only if you have Russian and Chinese installed so you can read it

No because you can still copy and paste the stuff into the bable fish to check it. Also the way it's worded a person could use one of the english alphabet languages such as German or French.