Rainbow Wolfe on Mon, 23 May 2005 19:01:12 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [auto] Peter amends p104

Okay:
FOR = positive vote, AGAINST = negative, ABSTAIN = neg abstain and would
count towards against in certain condition and MAYBE = pos abstain and would
count towards positive in certain conditions.

This from BNomic v1 [23/14]
" The polls on a Ballot have an additional voting option: Shelve. Shelve
votes are treated as No votes; however, if a Ballot poll fails, but it would
not have failed if the Shelve votes had been Yes votes, then the proposal of
that poll is Shelved - it neither passes nor fails."

as a suggestion could become:
"MAYBE votes are treated as No votes; however, if a Ballot poll fails, but
it would not have failed if the Shelve votes had been Yes votes, then the
proposal of that poll is passed.- it neither passes nor fails."

which basically could put ABSTAIN Vs MAYBE for a +ive/-ive 'don't really
care' vote. Or you could do this in event of a draw. (This isn't yet taking
into account The Voice's AGAINST passes).

- RW