Peter Cooper Jr. on Mon, 23 May 2005 16:32:00 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [auto] Peter amends p104

Rainbow Wolfe <rainbowdreamwolf@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Basically MAYBE is the positive version of ABSTAIN? I like, it balances
> more.

Something like that. I kinda wanted it to count as half of a vote, but
I'm not sure that my proposal ended up doing that. I somewhat wanted
to make things even odder, kinda like how all-AGAINST passes, only
more so, somehow. But I figured I'll put in the structure for it and
let someone else deal with making it really break the game.

(My initial thought was to have the voting options just be A, B, and
C, with somehow a majority in any of them making it pass... but this
seemed like a better idea somehow.)

--
Peter C.
"There are less differences of opinion when no one can come up with one."