Rainbow Wolfe on Mon, 23 May 2005 16:24:14 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] Re: **Tweak Tweak**

I'm British! We spell it with an 's'. :P
The '/' was my mistake.

Okay consider the tweak amended to:
Amend Rule 0-0: Tweaks,

insert the following paragraph between the first paragraph and the second:
"Tweaks MUST be declared by using the word 'tweak' in the subject header."