Sonnet Nazi on Mon, 23 May 2005 15:41:14 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] RainbowWolfe submits p102

Hmmm. Yes.
 However, I did not see in this section
[[Any player who has declared emself to be Unavailable For The Forseeable
Future may, by posting a message on a public forum, declare emself to be Not
Unavailable For The Forseeable Future. By taking any game action on a public
forum, a player who is Unavailable For The Forseeable Future automatically,
by implication, declares emself to be Not Unavailable For The Forseeable
Future (or Not Hiding Under A Rock).]]
any reference as to whether the posting was during the unavailable period.
Perhaps that should be a bit more explicit? I agree it ought to be implied,
but there may be rules lawyers in the game who would twist any ambiguity and
use it for their own evil purposes.