eugman on Thu, 19 May 2005 21:06:44 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] BvS submits p91

My card change is going to make it so if you win a card game thats been going on for at least a week then assuming you have little dmage you get a nbew dimship at some random spot. If you were damaged much during the game there is a just a wreck. I think it would be a neat idea to mine the wrecks and such.

So do you think the idea of a dimship would fit well into the  the catagory of speeder?

I'm going to be adding much more information to the prop but I think you should add some if clauses because A) If p90 passes there won't be a grid section of the rules. Instead it would have a rulebook.
B) Since this prop is after my card prop I'm working on I would either have to make a new prop and do a switcheroo or you would have to make the dimship speeder thingies defined in your prop should mine pass.