eugman on Wed, 18 May 2005 20:22:52 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Proto-prop

Actually I like my idea very much. How about this idea for the card game. instead of trying to kill your opponent you are trying to win a race and you want to upgrade your dimship with cards while slowing his down at the same time?

There could be twenty steps but instead of creatures and such there are action cards and upgrades. And there can be like 5 or so parts of the ship such as the lasers to shoot at your opponenet, engines to move you to victory, plating and  maybe some extra slots. Hmmm I like this idea very much.