Alex Truelsen on Wed, 18 May 2005 20:07:23 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Proto-prop

> Only two or three complaints so far:
> 1 - Cantrips I don't like the sound of. This would make this into a long
> haul affair, since all actions would require a delay in between to see
> if another player wants to play a cantrip.

That's fair. Possible solutions include removing that bit and finding some
way to make it not take forever.

2- This is kinda Magic-esque, innit, albeit on a lower level?

Yeah, basically. I can't really get rid of that influence, although I can
mask it a little if people have suggestions for how to do so. I suppose if
this is enough of a problem the prop will fail, and that'll be the end of
that.

3- More than five power gems I do not like. Reminds me of life-laming in
> Magic...

So we need more ways to take gems away. Note that I haven't added any cards
yet, so imbalances can be taken care of that way.

[[BvS]]