Alex Truelsen on Wed, 18 May 2005 19:28:54 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Proto-prop

Well, Magic is the only one I'm familiar with. I've tried not to use all of
the same terms for things here where possible (cantrips/spells vs.
instants/sorceries, for example), and names can be changed. Also, if you
want to steer away from that sort of thing, then create a third edition set
of rules and steer us away. I certainly won't reject an idea because it
isn't Magic, I'm just not entirely sure how else to run a CCG.

[[BvS]]