eugman on Wed, 18 May 2005 17:34:29 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] [Grid] I made a new grid for you.

go to http://www.bnomic.org/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/TestGrid
Some gene chips and some thanks would be much appreciated.
Also I screwed up and got the coordinates backwards so [[anchor 3by4]]
is really the spot 4,3 on the grid. I'll fix that at some point but not today.