Daniel Lepage on Tue, 17 May 2005 23:55:42 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: Wonko submits p86

On May 17, 2005, at 12.42 PM, Sonnet Nazi wrote:

This comment is made qua player rather than qua Grammar Nazi.  (I've
always wanted to use that word in a real sentence.)

<i> "able to propose one fewer proposal that nweek than they would
otherwise."</i>

The use of the word "that" would imply that this effect does not
continue into other weeks, yet the rest of the rule implies that the
"one fewer proposal" effect is cumulative.  What is the intention
here?  If it is still intended to be cumulative over a period of
several nweeks, I would recommend that you change the word "that" to
"each," or address this in some other manner of your choosing.

At the beginning of each nweek, a player who made many violations gets some Suck Points knocked off and loses one prop just for that nweek. I don't want to kick people out of the game, I just want to spray them in the face with a small water bottle.

But I'll try to make that clearer.

--
Wonko

Life is anything that dies when you stomp on it.
     -Dave Barry (1947 - )