Alex Truelsen on Tue, 17 May 2005 22:16:49 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: Wonko submits p86

It shouldn't be cumulative or we'll end up with people who can't ever make
proposals again in a jiffy. Also, the entire point of this was that people
can't get off scot free. I don't want people slipping mistakes under the
radar, I want the ruleset to be devoid of errors. Hence the up-front
penalties. It's not supposed to be mean, but if something's going to get
Sucked, I'd prefer it be a player and not the ruleset.

[[BvS]]