Daniel Lepage on Tue, 17 May 2005 19:41:44 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] Raelus submits p87

On May 17, 2005, at 12.39 PM, automailer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Raelus has submitted a new proposal, p87.

---------------------------------
Proposal 87/0: More Insane Card Edits [[Mice]]
A Standard Proposal by Raelus
Last modified on nweek 89, nday 1

[[This adds some needed stuff to CC]]
Add this text to Rule 2-1 of the CC Rulebook right before "Rarity:"

{{

Appearance - Cards can have a "picture" (i.e. description) assoicated with it

The Nazi can't really get you for this, but the sentence technically says that the game of Cards as a whole can have a "picture" associated with it. I would say "Each Card can have a Picture", and I'd also specify what the "picture" is (presumably a Game Document or a link to an external image)

}}

Amend Rule 7-5 of the CC Rulebook; entitle it "Conflicts."

{{

Rules on cards take precedence over these rules.

If two cards conflict, the Dealer shall use the following criteria to determine which card takes precedence:

* If one card denies something and another permits it, the denial always takes precedence. * If two cards contradict one another on the same issue, but one is more specific, then the more specific card takes precedence. * If two cards flatly contradict each other in the absence of other criteria, the most-recently played card takes precedence.

So if one card says "Players can't play Cards", and another says "Players can play the Card 'Wonko'", what happens? The second is more specific, but the first is a denial.

}}

Create the following cards:

I only see one card; did you mean to have more?

"Charge Beam" -

{{
}}

--
Wonko

"No."
-Amy Carter, (President Jimmy Carter's daughter) when asked by a reporter if she had any message for the children of America