Peter Cooper Jr. on Fri, 13 May 2005 22:35:37 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: CFI Amendment

eugman@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> {{
> Statement: Peter's proposal is invalid because it does nothing that
> a proposal is supposed to do. It is no more valid than a proposal
> full of comments.
> }}

I was wondering when someone would CFI it :)

I don't think that "no more valid than a proposal full of comments" is
a very meaningful statement, since a proposal of just comments (or of
zero length) is still a perfectly reasonable proposal; it merely has
an empty list of changes to the game state is all.

--
Peter C.
"The Boston cream pie shall be the official dessert or dessert emblem