Rainbow Wolfe on Thu, 12 May 2005 18:13:16 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] Guardian's Report: 2 Open CFIs

> == You Can't Have That, That's Me! ==
> All players are eligible save the Baron.

After much thought and deliberation (honest) I also agree with Wonko on the
interpretation of the rules. Although Kudos for trying. Maybe you should a
get a title for the attempt.

But after re-reading "Statement: The Soul of Mithrandir, if it has an
independent existence, is in
the possession of Baron von Skippy." I have to vote YES. Although since we
seem to have established that BvS only has one soul this should make no
difference to the current game state.

== SHENANIGANS: Gambly ==
> All players are eligible save Raelus and Wonko.

Not really following this one. Well done for trying but I trust Wonko to be
fair (in most things :D) as evidenced so far, and this can be the only
reason I can see for calling this CFI. I rule NO.

and so I have said.

- Rainbow Wolfe