Rainbow Wolfe on Thu, 12 May 2005 17:31:18 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] Rules Cleanup Tweak

Don't really see this as much of a tweak but I won't object. I was actually
considering renaming that section "Section Z", that way it really didn't fit
in. (The reasoning is that eventually a section 9 may be created with an
actual theme).

- RW