Alex Truelsen on Thu, 12 May 2005 15:26:46 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] Tiles Recognizer

So... is it a problem that the board is now filled? I mean, there are still
moves to be made, but by and large things are going to be pretty well locked
up in an nweek or so.

Also, was there actually a point to all of those plays?

[[BvS]]