Raelus on Wed, 11 May 2005 19:36:03 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [auto] Peter submits p74

Peter Cooper Jr. wrote:

Alex Truelsen <dichotomousmind@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
I can't tell. Are you trying to actually bribe us, get us to pass this by unanimous dissent, or trying to get the Voice to waste a veto?

Whichever works. :)

It's partly an experiment to see how organized everyone can be to have
one person vote for it and others against. It's partly because I
hadn't yet figured out what I wanted to do with my 5th proposal.

But if people starting looking like they're getting all organized,
I'll probably amend it to something else. I was thinking of trying to
add transaction support, such that if a sequence of actions was not
what one intended, one could cause none of it to happen if desired.
But it'd involve adding a kind of optional scripting language to
public forum posts, and I don't know if they'd be any interest in
it. Is there?

Might I recommend creating a card named after yourself? I don't want to develop ALL the ideas for the game, after all, I'm not even allowed to play, as Dealer.