Daniel Lepage on Wed, 11 May 2005 17:34:27 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] EugeneMeidinger amends p63

On May 11, 2005, at 6.17 PM, Alex Truelsen wrote:

The Ministry of Cities is a Ministry; its Minister may be called the
Vice Mayor or VM . The Vice Mayor is responsible for all changes
related to Cityscape. If the Vice Mayor is unable to produce or
maintain the Cityscape Rulebook then that is the Minister of Change's
job.

I would say that that will never happen. The Vice Mayor can *always*
maintain the rulebook, and part of being a Minister is figuring out a
good way to do this. If the wiki doesn't work for you, then get a
Geocities account or email the rules to spoon-notices every two days,
or whatever else you can think of.

How do we create new pages on the Wiki, anyway? Once the page exists I can probably work it out from there, but it's that first step that's a problem.

Navigate to it. In the URL, change the pagename to the name of a new page, for example http://www.bnomic.org/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/ThisIsNotARealPage ; you will be presented with the option "create this page".

--
Wonko

Your food stamps will be stopped effective March 1992 because we received notice that you passed away. May God bless you. You may reapply if there is a change in your circumstances.
  ---Department of Social Services,  Greenville, South Carolina