Peter Cooper Jr. on Wed, 11 May 2005 17:15:28 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Rule 3-11 is... odd

Rule 3-11 talks about giving out Wages. These things happen at the
beginning of each nweek:

| A Player receives 1 Genechip if e has taken a game action during
| that nweek.

It's going to be very difficult to have taken a game action already if
the nweek has just started.

| If a player's CFI is judged by a majority YES, e receives one
| Genechip.

It seems to me as though this ought to trigger off of the resolution
of a CFI, and not off of the beginning of the nweek.

| Each player currently holding one or more Ministries receives a
| number of Genechips equal to the number of Ministries e holds. E may
| not receive more than three Genechips each nweek in this manner.

Should I have given these out for this nweek?

(Also, if Genechips are going to continue to be prevalent, I wouldn't
mind adding a Ministry of Genechips. We had a Ministry of Twiddles
before the reset, after all.)

--
Peter C.
"And in a radical policy change, God today announced that he *will*,