Alex Truelsen on Wed, 11 May 2005 16:48:48 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] EugeneMeidinger submits p71

Wouldn't it be easier to just reword the definition of comment text so that
it isn't ignored completely? Just say "comment text has no direct effect on
the gamestate" or something like that - so it can indirectly cause changes
by being a story prop and giving you Genechips, but otherwise doesn't do
anything.

[[BvS]]