Alex Truelsen on Tue, 10 May 2005 21:49:09 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] BvS submits p65 I Find problem.

Comments are ignored in that they can't directly change the ruleset, but a
proposal with a story written within comments is a story proposal and
recognized as such. So it works out. Comments also aren't completely ignored
- explanations in comments can attempt to explain how a rule should be
interpreted, they just don't have force of law.

[[BvS]]