Raelus on Tue, 10 May 2005 18:10:59 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Subgames ideas, ho.

eugman@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I am against  planets. It reminds me of starcraft and my subgame doesn't need any competition.  I will probably be for the card game but it's gong to depend mostly on the orginiality of the actual game.

http://www.bnomic.org/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/Raelus
I'd like comments on these two subgame ideas. Too complex/boring/unoriginal? I wrote the planets one when I was bored, but I myself like the idea of the CCG.