Daniel Lepage on Tue, 10 May 2005 17:44:12 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] party

On May 10, 2005, at 6.28 PM, The Voice wrote:

I amend the charter of the Suberian Party by adding the following text:

{{
The Voice is the chair of the party.  Players my join and leave as
they wish.  The party's stance on proposals is determined by majority
vote, with the chair breaking all ties.
}}

I have a mental image of a boat tied to a pier, and a disembodied voice moving along the pier smashing ties with a chair.

--
Wonko

There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.
      -Steven Wright