Alex Truelsen on Mon, 9 May 2005 22:03:00 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: Death Election

Of course, Raelus, this all ignores the fact that neither of us has said
anything so far that indicates skill at this job. Not that much is needed. A
monkey with an abacus could do this job, and it would be a lot more amusing
to watch the monkey than read this argument.

If people feel that one ministry is enough per person, then odds are you
will be granted a robe and scythe and I will be given a swasticomma armband
and stress-inducing red pen. If not... eh, we'll see.

[[BvS]]