Daniel Lepage on Mon, 9 May 2005 21:15:03 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] Re: Tweak to remove Soul Pennies

On May 9, 2005, at 9.52 PM, Raelus wrote:

I submit a tweak:
{{
}}

I have no real reason to hold on to my pennies; I'd rather have the Title this early in the game. I second Tweak #3.

I liked my mana burn solution better :P

BTW, I'd be more in favor of this if "Soul Penny Scammer" were changed to "Lord of the Soul Penny Scam". I realize that most players here won't remember that tradition, but it is a tradition to grant lordships for such scams.

In general, the Lord is the player who pulls of the scam if it was a major scam; for smaller scams or larger clever tricks e's a Duke. Other players who contributed (intentionally or otherwise) are often Earls or Knights, and players who played right into the Lord's/Duke's hands or otherwise were very much used are Pawns.

So for example, Glotmorf is Lord of the Conquest Scam and Duke of the Bulldozers, I'm Lord of the Gnome Scam, Lord of the Stock Scam, and Knight of the Bulldozers, BvS is Knight of the Conquest Scam, Lord of the Ballot Scam, and Unwitting Engineer of the Charm Scam, and Orc was Lord of the Charm Scam, Duke of the Gnomic Wastings, and Pawn of the Conquest Scam.

--
Wonko

"You start coding. I'll go find out what they want."
  -- Computer analyst to programmer