Raelus on Mon, 9 May 2005 19:26:13 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] Re: New political parties

Peter Cooper Jr. wrote:

Alex Truelsen <dichotomousmind@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
I create a Political Party with the name "The Spanish Monarchy Party," with the following platform:

Raelus <raelusaetherira@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
I create a new Political Party, The Card Collector's Association. The
following is the platform.

I recognize the creation of these, but I don't plan on maintaining
Public Displays for individual parties in general.

Neither do I, but I think we should have one that parties can take advantage of, if they like.