Alex Truelsen on Sun, 8 May 2005 22:18:44 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] (no subject)

Now now... I wrote the thing, I knew what I thought it said, so I answered
based on that. I didn't see you disagree with me at the time. I've learned
my lesson, and that's really the point in the end. Right?

I might as well put on my jester's hat, because I'm certainly playing the
gold-plated moron this month...

Join the Spanish Monarchy Party!

[[BvS]]