Daniel Lepage on Sun, 8 May 2005 22:17:13 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] CFI

On May 8, 2005, at 11.02 PM, Alex Truelsen wrote:

I submit the following CFI:

{{
== You can't have that, that's me! ==

Defendant: Raelus

Statement: Baron von Skippy is the Owner of the Soul of Mithrandir. Raelus'
attempt to claim and Pwn all unclaimed Souls was aborted as soon as e
attempted to claim the Soul of Mithrandir. Additionally, BvS does not
possess the Soul of Teucer, nor did e make a Tiles play in the center-center
Zone.

Unfortunately, this will almost certainly be voted down since it includes too much. I agree that Raelus could not claim the Soul of Mithrandir. This is because Mithrandir and The Baron were the same player, and thus there is only one soul for the two of them. Also, I don't see why eir later actions should fail just because eir first one did, nor why the fact that you and Mithrandir have the same soul should mean you can't play Tiles.

--
Wonko

"You start coding. I'll go find out what they want."
  -- Computer analyst to programmer