Raelus on Sun, 8 May 2005 19:00:53 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] Gambly Election Results

Peter Cooper Jr. wrote:

Voting results for the position of The Minister of Gambling:
Votes for Eugene Meidinger: Peter, BvS = 2
Votes for Raelus: Raelus, The Voice    = 2
Votes for Wonko: Wonko, Rainbow Wolfe  = 2

That makes a three-way tie. Per the last sentence of Rule 4-1, I am
empowered and required to choose one of the candidates who tied for
first.

Since none of them have really made much of a campaign speech to let
people know what they stand for and what qualities they will bring to
The Gaming Commission, it's tough to make a decision, especially when
all eyes are on me as casting the deciding vote.

So, after much deliberation and rolling a die to decide, I've chosen
Wonko as our new Minister of Gambling. Welcome to the position, Wonko.

Eugene forgot to vote for himself. -_-; Oh well, congrats to Wonko, anyways.