Peter Cooper Jr. on Fri, 6 May 2005 10:29:17 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [auto] Raelus submits p56

I'm voting no on the 8-day nweek proposal since the game's getting
complicated enough with 30 proposals every 10 days. If we start having
30 proposals every 8 days, the game's going to require a lot more
attention, from ministers especially but also from all the other
players.

--
Peter C.
"This specification allows any of these approaches.  Solving the