eugman on Thu, 5 May 2005 16:05:29 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] EugeneMeidinger submits p57

> > Create a new Talisman:
> > {{
> > __ Talisman of Bureaucracy __
> >
> > Price: 20A, Your soul
>
> Heh. Very nice.

Thanks.

> > Appearance: A parchment with a series of smaller and smaller images of
> > the itself.
>
> I think you mean "of itself".

Yep. Was trying to make a good description and must not have deleted that word.

> > Effects:
> > You may make one additional proposal each nweek that does not count
> > against your maximum amount of proposals.
>
> Sounds like fun. >:D

I was actually thinking it might be a bit weak but better that than too strong.

hmm maybe I should stick to coming up with idea like these that makes a big change with a simple proposal.