Alex Truelsen on Mon, 2 May 2005 21:23:58 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] TheVoice submits p42

I played a game of Nomic once (with Suberian rules) that was getting locked
up because nothing was passing, so we made a rule that if someone's score
got low enough (from having all of their proposals shot down), they would
win. This is like that, I think. It made the game work better, not worse.

That and it works with my proposals. So I'll be voting for it.

[[BvS]]