eugman on Mon, 2 May 2005 20:06:08 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] TheVoice submits p42

As it is I will adamantly vote against this. Even if you alter it to cause the negative outcome be that the people who voted no just lose some amplitude instead I might still vote no.  Making  rules get in because they were unanimously agrred as a bad idea is not the way to go.